Wednesday, April 7, 2010

With less than a month to go.

I am finished filming! I now have some great footage from shooting with 7 local actors.

Easiest way to update the world is to make a list, so here goes:

In the past few weeks I have:
-Finished my script...but I'm still working with it
-Designed a website
-Decided against using a "Wall Site" installation space**

**meaning my project will not have an interactive computer space. I decided that having a website physically available is not necessary to let people know there is a website. Instead, I will have tvs available in 4 locations around the school and there will be postcards with all website information on them.

-Bought Medianoia.com!!!! Don't check it out yet...
-Collected many more video files to add as clips in the overall video
-Edited together the worst and roughest cut of the project yet...this will be rectified in the next week.
-Layed out a ton of After Effects "News Layouts"

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment