Saturday, February 27, 2010

Half Way Point

After briefly shutting down to deal with a computer melt down problem, I am back working hard on the project.

This coming week, my final documentation is due for my research paper and for my project outline. I am also going to try to have a very very VERY rough cut of the project together for my documentary class on Wednesday. So, for the next few days, I am all about digging through transcripts, organizing script lines for my actors, and trying to piece the project together in a fashion that will start to make sense and deliver the right message. I am also in the process of finding higher quality video files of more notable media and political personalities for the final piece.

I will probably take a few days over my upcoming break to relax and then use the rest of the time to get as much work a possible done.

No comments:

Post a Comment